- Hunter Biden indicted on federal tax evasion charges in Californiaby Washington Post Staff on December 8, 2023
It is the second indictment of Hunter Biden by special counsel David Weiss in three months. Biden was charged with gun violations in Delaware in September.
- CNN, ABC to host GOP presidential debates in Iowa and New Hampshireby Washington Post staff on December 8, 2023
The debates offer some contenders additional opportunities to sway voters after Wednesday night’s debate in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- U.N. Chief Demands Immediate Cease-Fire in Gazaby Alexandra Sharp on December 8, 2023
António Guterres warned that Gaza’s humanitarian system will collapse if fighting continues.
- Why Is Venezuela Threatening a Land-Grab War in Latin America?by Alexandra Sharp on December 7, 2023
Caracas has its sights set on Guyana’s vast oil deposits, and President Nicolás Maduro isn’t willing to let a little thing like international law get in his way.
- Texas judge allows abortion in Cox case as AG Paxton threatens legal actionby Pradnya Joshi on December 7, 2023
Kate Cox, a 31-year-old mother of two from the Dallas area, was 20 weeks pregnant when she found out her fetus had a severe anomaly.
In this Episode #6 of Politics 365 we hear from Mayor Sanjay Gehani of Foster City, CA sharing his lessons learned in political leadership and public service. On November 6, 2018, Sanjay Gehani was elected to serve a four-year!-->!-->!-->…
Recently, Politics 365 Podcasts Host & Founder, Shahriar Afshar, sat down with Congressman Levin to hear his views on Afghanistan, Economic Recovery & the Insurrection. To hear more from Congressman Levin, you can listen to his!-->…
By Shahriar Afshar, Founder & Podcast Host, Politics365.com with Key References: California Budget & Policy Center, Public Policy Institute of California and Ballotpedia Republicans are trying to recall another!-->!-->!-->…
In this Episode #6 of Politics 365 podcasts, we hear from Port Commissioner Michael Colbruno, Oakland, CA on the major issues facing the Port, automation, sustainability, community relations and covid recovery. You can watch the full!-->!-->!-->…